Digital Kids Summit
Digital Kids Summit, September 19, 2013 in San Francisco, gives you what you need to know to create best-selling kids digital entertainment. The Summit is the must-attend event for brand owners, entertainment and media executives, marketers, producers, digital media directors and licensing professionals seeking to engage children online and on digital devices. Hear from industry veterans from Activision, Netflix, Disney, Google, Club Penguin, Pixar, Lightspeed Ventures and more.
Garner insight from experts, as kid veterans and digital media mavins share their passions for innovation, understanding of the market and path to digital success. From monetization and pricing to innovative product design strategies, learn and network with the best.
If education is your passion, join us Sept. 18th for Digital Kids Edu, focused exclusively on education.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children