For media inquiries please contact Tim Williams at tim @ engagedigital . com or 512-289-8687.
Engage Digital’s KidsWire is pleased to host two important Digital Kids events in San Francisco on Sept. 18th and 19th.
Digital Kids Edu - September 18th - DK Edu is a focused summit discussing the profound and rapidly changing innovations taking place in education through digital media. The event focuses on consumer-oriented products and services that are redefining what it means to educate children today.
Digital Kids Summit - September 19th - Digital Kids Summit is the must-attend event for brand owners, entertainment and media executives, marketers, producers, digital media directors and licensing professionals seeking to engage children online and on digital devices. The event is a spin-off of the long running Digital Kids Conference which takes place in New York every year
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children