We’ve brought together experts in learning: from teachers and administrators to game developers and mobile innovators. Presentations from leaders in R&D will share hard numbers and facts. You will receive highly sought-after digital media analysis, including trends shaping the industry. You will also have conversations with startup leaders breaking the mold. Come and be inspired and walk away with hands-on insight in best-practices in marketing and product development.
Digital Kids Learning Day Sessions include:
- A Surprise Keynote (Stay Tuned)
- State of the Learning Game Market and Selling to Schools
- User Interface Design: Bridging Digital and Tactile Play
- Educational and Institutional Disruption: Reinventing Today’s Library
- Learning to Code – Is it an indispensable digital skill for our kids?
- Learning is Everywhere Case Study: Incorporating a Virtual World Platform for Effective Common Core-Based Education
- A Tapestry of Research on Kids and Digital Media
- Step Behind the Curtain Into the PlayMatrix and Power Will Belong to You
- Crowdfunding: Who Has Been Successful and Why?
- Level Up – Designing Games That Grow With a Child
- Surprise Wrap-Up Session (Stay Tuned)
Take a moment to register now. Attendees have multiple registration options: registering for DKS Entertainment Day (Oct. 22nd), registering for DKS Learning Day (Oct. 21st) – or registering for both days at a great discount. Registration for a single day is $295 when you register prior to September 19th. Registration for both days - All Access Pass – is only $100 more by September 19th.
Digital Kids Summit, Copyright © 2014 Digital Kids MediaP.O. Box 200489 Austin Texas 78720 [email protected]